Arrival DAS FEST
DAS FEST, with its 250,000 visitors every year is one of the biggest open air events in Germany and has been held yearly since 1985 on the last weekend before the summer vacation in Baden-Wurttemberg, the end of July at the “Günther-Klotz-Anlage” (right next to the Europahalle) in Karlsruhe.
20. to 22.07.2018
Plan your DAS FEST-journey quickly and easily through a clear comparison of different means of transport with the aid of real-time data. We search all the relevant provider for latest offers and save you the time-consuming search on many different websites.
- Comparing all modes of transport with an overview of travel duration and cost
- Interactive train schedule with all connections to the central station Karlsruhe
- Remote bus connections to Karlsruhe
- Traveling by car und Parking
- Find or offer car-sharing deals to Karlsruhe
- Arriving from airport
- CO2-calculator for different modes of transport