The cosmopolitan city of Munich can be reached by seven different highways, which enable an easy arrival. The Munich Airport is the second largest in Germany and is about 29 kilometers away from the center. Nearly a million people using the public transport of Munich everyday. Alternatively, you can find a large network of cycle paths in Munich.
Plan your München-journey quickly and easily through a clear comparison of different means of transport with the aid of real-time data. We search all the relevant provider for latest offers and save you the time-consuming search on many different websites.
- Comparing all modes of transport with an overview of travel duration and cost
- Interactive train schedule with all connections to the central station München
- Traveling by car und Parking
- Find or offer car-sharing deals to München
- Arriving from airport
- CO2-calculator for different modes of transport
- Real-time public transport schedule with stops
- Parking nearby
- Information about München